In a world filled with fakes, fabrication, and photoshop, feeling and being authentic is more valuable than ever. Leaders who communicate authentically inspire people and boost engagement.
But how do you become more authentic? According to science, there are two main ways people can intentionally feel and behave in a way that’s more aligned with who they really are – and amazingly, it has nothing to do with oversharing or navel-staring.
I do workshops and TED-style talks on authenticity, including the following:
- Authenticity: What is it, and how can I get more?
- Real talk: Communicating authentically
- Want to feel more like yourself? Here’s how
- Unleashing the power of difficult conversations
- Taking feedback like a champ
Contact me to find out more!